Five things for this sunny Friday (and I didn’t have to go to work!)
1. Today I changed my name! I took my husband’s last name and I love it. (I joke that it was my one-year “paper” anniversary gift to him.)
2. I need some new fitness goals. I need something to break down into pieces, focus on, and accomplish. I need direction.
3. I am thinking of taking tennis lessons this summer. It’s been far too long since I played regularly. (maybe this is part of my #2?)
4. I work my first weekend shift tomorrow. I’m not going to lie – I’m nervous! A workout afterwards will help with any stress.
5. I can’t motivate to run lately. I always find an excuse…I’m too tired, my shins hurt when I run on the treadmill, I’m so slow. I am pretty certain this is out of fear and self-consciousness but I need to figure this out. Do I want to run or not!?
Final note: yay summer weather! It’s finally here.